Two post, one day, Wow that’s a record for me. I have several people in my life that always say I want to write a book. I say “Bully for them”. I myself have never had that desire. So why have a blog. To be completely honest I don’t know. I guess as an outlet. I don’t usually journal because I have had my journals read and my privacy invaded so why do it. It’s easier and safer to just keep it in your head. So now why blog. I guess it’s because I WANT people to read what I write. I want people to comment. I want my thoughts to matter in the universe. I hate paying attention to punctuation and verbiage (which is why I don’t write a book). I quite writing on the blog because no one looked and no one cared. I may stop again for that reason but for now I write to put my energy somewhere other than in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have asked for my forgivness

New Life

Life Interupted