whats that you say


So here I am again a frustrated bundle of anger. This seems to happen a lot lately. It usually always has to do with my frustration over miscommunications. I say something and the other person does not understand. The other person says something, and just to be clear I repeat it back to them only to find out that’s not what they said. Now I don’t know if this is an age thing, an ADD thing or an I’m just losing my ability to communicate. Whatever it is it frustrates the crap out of me. As an example: For my job I design using computer aided drafting (CAD). Today I was given instructions on drawing a piece of equipment and my boss and I were looking at the paper and I said so you want me to put the pole here and drew a dot on the sheet, he agreed and I went off to draw. When I took it back in there he said I did it wrong and that you could not put a pole there and acted like I was an idiot. When I showed him the mark up he just said I misunderstood. Now if this was a onetime thing I would say ok but this happens every day several times a day. Now I have no confidence in my job and it spills over to my personal life. At home I say stuff to my loved ones that make them mad or hurt their feelings and I did not even mean it the way they took it. Most days I just feel like I should not say anything for fear of offending, hurting, pissing off or alienating someone. This is a hard life and line to tread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have asked for my forgivness

New Life

Life Interupted