Life and the ride


Life. My God when it’s going good things feel good, tension is easy, and life can be laughed at. But oh crap let it be going crazy and it’s like a carnival ride. The sad thing is that life is like that ride 99% of the time. What makes us who we are is how we deal with it. I don’t seem to be doing so well lately. My stress level is high, I seem to be anger ridden, and my poor ADD mind is jumping from one thing to another. I have learned that as a person with ADD I need, no I have to have structure. Without it I have no focus, I have no memory, and I have no idea of my life’s purpose. I don’t usually create day, week, year or lifetime goals because I never know where my brain will take me. I try and have habits and structure so that I can “live” my life. Meaning I do what I have to do to make it to work and home and then to bed for the next day. Lately my life has been thrown in chaos. Not that this is bad it’s just hard. It’s because of circumstances beyond my control. It may end up being how my life will be I just need to find a way to incorporate the changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have asked for my forgivness

New Life

Life Interupted